This is the source code for a sensor-based human activity recognition android app. The model has been built with Keras deep learning library. The classifier has been trained and validated on “Sensors Activity Dataset” by Shoaib et al. which is available for download from here. The dataset contains data for seven activities of daily living including biking, downstairs, jogging, sitting, standing, upstairs, and walking. An LSTM learner has been employed for classification task which achieved an accuracy of 98% on valdiation data. Finally the model has been exported in protobuf format to be used in android app for on-device inference. You can check out the jupyter notebook that goes along to follow all the steps which have been taken to build and export the model.
- Python 3.6
- Tensorflow 1.13.1
Android Requirements :
- Android Studio Latest.
- Grandle version 4.2.2, 7.0.2
Read Before Purchase :
- One Time Free Installation Support.
- Terms and Conditions on this page: https://projectworlds/terms
- We offer Paid Customization installation Support
- If you have any questions please contact Support Section
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on this page.
There are no reviews yet.