• Provide a web admin interface to add, view, delete records of all the customers. • Provide an admin interface to view the total members of the gym. • Provide an admin interface to change details of all the members when required. • Provide an admin interface to view the total income from the members who have taken admission.
- Edit Member
- View Plan
- View Routine
- View Profile
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/xampp/htdocs/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named gym.
Import database gym.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/Project Folder Name/”
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin