Online Shopping Project in Java JSP Mysql . This application is simulation for Online Shopping Project build using java EE ,java , jsp, Servlets and Mysql Database . The user can search for the products and buy them online As a best practise we used Data Access Object (dao) also we used Model View Controller (MCV) pattern .
Java Server Pages – is a collection of technologies that helps software developers create dynamically generated web pages based on HTML, XML, SOAP, or other document types. Released in 1999 by Sun Microsystems, JSP is similar to PHP and ASP, but uses the Java programming language.
- User can sign up for the first time
- User can sign in.
- User can view products
- User can add products to cart
- User can delete products from cart
- User can decrease quantity of a product in the cart.
- User search for products
- User can charge his balance
- User can pay cash to get the product
- User can logout from the site.
- admin can view products
- admin can add product
- admin can delete product
- admin can edit product
- admin can add products to the slider
- admin can add scratch cards
- admin can view history
- admin can add new category
- admin can delete category
- admin can add ads
- admin can remove ads
- admin can view users
- admin can edit users profiles
- admin can view the history
Technologies that we used :
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Font Awesome
- JAVA Mail API
- JDK 8 (Java SE 8)
- Netbeans IDE
- Apache Tomcat 8 /Glassfish Server
- JSTL JAR file (jstl-1.2.jar)
- Java EE 5 API (Servlet 2.5, JSP 2.1, JSTL 1.2, Expression Language (EL))
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API
There are no reviews yet.