Student Auditorium Management System using Java, JSP, Servlets, and MySQL involves building a web application that allows administrators to manage auditorium-related tasks for students, such as event scheduling, seat allocation, ticket booking, and more. Below is a high-level overview of the project.
Students’ Auditorium Management Software. Various types of social and cultural events are conducted in the students’ auditorium. There are two categories of seats: balcony seats and ordinary seats. Normally balcony seats are more expensive in any show. The show manager fixes the price of these two categories of seats depending on the popularity of a show. The show manager also determines the number of balcony and ordinary seats that can be put on sale, since for each show some seats are offered as complimentary gifts to different functionaries of the students’ society and to VIPs. The show manager also enters the show dates, the number of shows on any particular date and the show timings.
User Roles :
- Show Manager
- Sales Manager
- Student / Customer
Technology Used in the project Viss Processing System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Java : All the business logic has been implemented in Java
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the tomcat server
- JConnector : JConnector is Java-MySQL driver, we have used for connecting the database from java