Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
The system is essentially for the users where they will book a meeting in salon/ salon with login. The users of the system include the customers where they can register initially with the minimum details and will be allowed to make an appointment. Moreover, the system has two panels i.e. Admin and User. The user can make a meeting within the parlour and therefore the admin of the system approves it. Besides, the user also can modify this scheme consistent with their requirements. The user can extract a zipper file containing the ASCII text file and may import into Sublime Text 3 for application development.
Besides, they will also choose the service which they're trying to urge within their specific date and time within the system. All these activities of creating appointments like choosing service also as date and time are going to be recorded within the database for all the events. This project integrates a login panel for a more secure system. Moreover, the system also provides contact details in order that the user has no difficulty in searching the parlour. Besides, the user can visit parlour at a selected date and time because the system already records the appointment made by them.
Brief overview of the technology:
HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap: responsive designing.
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named salon_management.sql.
Import database matrimony.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Folder Name/"
Staff Id Password
Admin Id password