Covid-19 Hospital, Patient Management, Beds Management, Python Django Project with Source Code . Covid-19 Hospital patient management , system will full and advanced features. Hospital Management System is a web application for the hospital which manages doctors and patients. In this project, we use Python Django and SQLite database. A responsive web-app with aesthetic and accessible UI for managing COVID patients of a certain hospital built using Django and Bootstrap framework
Features: Covid-19 Hospital Management python django
- Clean aesthetic User Interface, which changes dynamically as per the status of patient changes
- In bed availability grid the red color indicates that bed is occupied else available
- It is one of the two pages available for public to view
- Here you can add patient for storing it to the db.
- Patient's relative contact details are also taken to check if the relative has contacted COVID virus
- Bed numbers which are available are only shown
- Information filled here, will make changes in dashboard dynamically
- Since there are relatively more COVID patients than any other viruses/diseases, a checklist for COVID symptoms only is present
- Here you can search patients wrt to name, bed no. doctor assigned and status
- You can also find update button to update the patient details.
- This is where the actual updates for individual patients are done
- Seat Management.
- Equipment Management.
- Oxygen Management.
- Doctor Management.
- Daily Patient Routine Checkup .
- Hospital capacity, including information on ICU capacity and available ventilators
- Staffing levels, including any shortages
- How many patients are coming into the hospital with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases
- Many other relevant details that public health officials need to properly coordinate COVID responses
- Django framework
- Setup virtual environment
pip install -r requirements.txt.
python manage.py runserver.