Text to Speech Converter is an application developed for Android cellphones and tablets. It mainly focuses at conversion of transcription to speech in any given language. Using this application, most of recent android cellphones can feature the power of reading text messages in order that user doesn’t got to undergo the message. Moreover, the appliance are often wont to learn pronunciation of words/lines of text.
Below, I even have briefly described the scope and have of Text to Speech app for Android. From the download links during this post, you'll access the entire ASCII text file (code of android XML file and android JAVA code) of this project.
- It speaks out the text typed by user correctly and clearly.
- It can convert the text of only English language to speech.
- Text to Speech converter can easily be downloaded, installed and used in your android cellphone and tablets.
- You have to press Speak Out button to convert your texts into speech.
Technology and tools for project:
- Android XML : Page layout has been designed in Android XML
- Android : This project has been developed over the Android Platform
- Java : All the coding has been written in Java
- Database : this project used inbuilt SQLite Database.
- Android Studio : We have used Android Studio for developing the project
Supported Operating System
- We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.