Payroll Management System Project in PHP with Source Code . This system is meant to supply the power to line up all the tasks of employee payment. At first, the user has got to undergo login system to urge access, then the user can add, list, update and take away the employee’s record. This system deals with the financial aspects of employee’s Salary, Deductions, allowances, Net pay. The user can view the account of each and every employee’s and update their payments, and the user can also manage deductions, modify overtime and salary rate. Each and every detail about employee’s payment is displayed which includes: Name with deduction, overtime, bonus and net pay. This system makes easier to the user for managing payroll system as it is not time-consuming. This project is not difficult to operate and understood by the users.
Features Payroll Management System Project
- Login System
- Add, Edit, Remove, View Employees record
- Manage Department
- Employee Personal Details
- Employee Company Details
- Add Payslip
- Mange Payslip
- PDF Format Payslip Generate
- Manage Bonus and Deductions
- List Income
- Manage Over Time and Salary Rates
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/xamp/htdocs/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named payroll_system.sql
Import database art_gallry.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Projectworlds Payroll Management System/"