Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
Features OF User
- Apply for New LL (Learner License)
- Apply for new Dl (Driving License)
- Apply for New RC (vehicle Registration Certificate)
- Apply for new vehicle registration for temporary
- Apply for Duplicate RC (vehicle Registration Certificate)
- Apply for Duplicate DL (Driving License)
This all features save user time and travel as well as crowd will be decrease.
Features Of Admin
- All types of data manage by admin.
- Check user data and for-word to the next process.
- Check Application of DL and for-word to user.
- Check Information and accept and reject the for of user DL. If Accept User receive driving license other wise user resubmit the data for DL
- Check Information and accept and reject the for of user LL. If accept user will be receive temporary LL valid for 6 moths other wise user need to resubmit the data for new LL.
- Check Duplicate RC details that user apply if match the information admin can re-assign the new duplicate RC otherwise form will be rejected and user need to resubmit the form online.
- Admin receive request for temporary number of new vehicle by user check engine chassis number. then assign new temporary number. If not match by owner admin reject the form and user need to resubmit the form online.
This all features save lots of time and paper work of admin and it is online so all data secure and save in databse.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named db name.
Import database db name.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/project folder name/"