!Warning this project is not recommended because it is developed in php 5.5 or below PHP Version Only
College Fee Management is a sample fee management system.
In this project for login authentication i used OTP sms.
Every time when a student pays a fee, an sms will sent to college management and principal.
Admin has full control of the system, he/she can view branch, students, fees and manage branch, students, fees from the system. The project also includes a Fees report of students in Report module, which displays Fees Information as well as respective Student information. He/she can add, edit, delete, view Branch. While adding Branch, he/she has to provide Branch Name, Address, and Detail. Likewise while adding students, he/she has to provide Personal information like Name, Contact, branch, DOJ, Fees Information like Total Fees, Advance Fee, Remarks and Optional Information like About student and Email id. To take Fees for a student, the user has to provide Paid amount, date and Remarks. After paying fees of the student, that particular name will be removed from Fees module.
Another feature is that the user can change the password by entering Old Password, New Password and Confirm Password from the Settings. A simple dashboard is provided in admin panel for the easy management of the system. All the important features that are required is set for this project. Design of this project is pretty and responsive so that user won’t find it difficult to understand, use and navigate.
To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your pc (for Windows). School Fees Payment System in PHP is free to download with source code. For the project demo, have a look at the image slider below.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named academic.
Import database academic.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Fees Management System/"
Admin Login Details
Login Id: firstname.lastname@example.org