Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
100 + PHP Projects with Source Code
A web based banking system with all essential features and security accompanied by a beautiful and simple website. The website is designed in accordance with google material design and resposive web design guidelines to ensure a seamless experience between devices.
A fictional name of "Projectworlds Bank" has been used only for representative purposes.
- PHP7 & MySQL used for back-end design.
- Oracle MySQL has been used to create and host the database for the internet banking website.
- Other than the languages/tools mentioned above no other/external libraries and/or web-page templates have been used, everything has been coded from ground-up straight from scratch.
How to build/use
- Setup an environment which supports web development like LAMP on Linux systems OR install WampServer/XAMPP or anything similar on Windows.
- Copy the folder net-banking or the files in it to the location of the localhost. For example "/var/www/html", the loaction of localhost in Ubuntu.
- Import the net_banking.sql database into your MySQL setup.
- Edit the file connect.php and give proper username and password of your MySQL setup.
- Open a browser and test wether the setup works or not by visiting the home page. Type "localhost/home.php" as the URL in the browser to visit the home page.
- All the passwords and the usernames of both the admin and the customer can be found in the database i.e. in the file net_banking.sql.
- However some important usernames and passwords are provided below :
- Username of admin is "admin" & password is "password123".
- Username of most of the customers is their "first_name" & password is their "first_name" followed by "123".
Some useful links to help in proper setup :
Details about the project
An exhaustive list of features, documentation, design hierarchy, details about the web pages, database, design characterstics/features and a lot more can be found here.
The ER Diagram can also be found on the link given above or can be viewed here.
Description of the various folders
- /net-banking : Contains the source code of the website
- /net-banking/images : Contains various images and icon vectors used as resources in the website
- /net-banking/fonts : Contains various fonts(.ttf files) used in the website