Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
100 + PHP Projects with Source Code
Asset management, refers to any system that monitors and maintains things of value to an entity or group. It may apply to both tangible assets such as buildings and to intangible concepts such as intellectual property and goodwill.
Asset management is a systematic process of operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively. Here Asset management means IT Asset, specially Hardwares, Softwares etc.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named user.
Import database user.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/assets-management-system/"