Car Showroom Management System is a mini php project that is used to keep and maintain the complete record of Cars. In this mini project is to provides keep the record of Cars, Customers, Company, Booking. We have developed this mini project Car Showroom Management System on PHP and MySQL. The main purpose of this mini project is to develop a website which provides all the information relates to car, car type, companies, customer, booking etc. There is a single user admin in this mini php project Car Showroom Management System. The admin can manage all the information related car, companies, booking, customer etc and after login admin can also edit, delete and update customer details such as name, types, phone, facility, email, address etc. You can view all cars, company, booking, customer related information, listing of cars, car company, car type, car booking etc.
In this project, we use PHP and Mysql database. It has two module
User: User can view the website and checkout the information about cars and they can also enquiry about the car.
Admin is the superuser of the website who can manage everything on the website. Admin can log in through the login page
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like the total car company, Total Enquiry, and Total Car Listed
- Company Info: In this section, admin can mange car company information(add/update).
- Car info: In this section, admin can manage car information(add/update).
- Enquiry: In this section, admin can view and maintain the enquiry.
- Search Enquiry: In this section, admin can search enquiry with the help of enquiry number.
- Pages: n this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named car_showroom.
Import database car_showroom.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/folder_name/"