College Management System is a internet based Web Portal that aims at providing information to all levels of management system for the College. This system can be used as a information management system for the college.
For a given registrar / staff / student (Technical / Non-technical) the Administrator creates loginid & password, using these registrar/ staff / student (Technical / Non-technical) can access the system to either upload or download some information from the database.
The front-end will be HTML pages with Java Script for client side validation where as all business logics will be in PHP reside at middle layer. And these layers will interact with third layer of database, which will be MySql database. The web server will be Apache. To start working on this project environment required is a server having Apache as web server, MySql as database and LAMP(Linux,Apache,MySql and PHP ) as development environment
College Management System Software allows college authorities to streamline education process and manage students with ease and provide a unified environment where teaching & learning can thrive.
This Project includes process like Students Module, Teachers Module, Faculties Module, Subjects Module, Score Module where all the results of students are available, Article Posting Module and Location Module. We can easily identify the details of each and everything in this College Management System.
Modules of College Management System
- Students Module
- Teachers Module
- Faculties Module
- Subjects Module
- Score Module
- Article Posting Module
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- (Note : Use PHP Version 5.5 Server)
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server (php version 5.5) Click here download
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/xampp/htdocs/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named project.
Import database assignment.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/College Management System/"
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin