Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
GYM Management System is the process whereby records of members are directly stored and can be accessed by the admin interactively in real-time without an intermediary service. Gym Management System is the process of storing members details including health status, payment records, exercise routines etc who have taken admission to the gym. Since the emergence of the World Wide Web, owners have sought to stored their user details in a digital system for easy access and find out every detail when needed.
• Provide a web admin interface to add, view, delete records of all the customers. • Provide an admin interface to view the total members of the gym. • Provide an admin interface to change details of all the members when required. • Provide an admin interface to view the total income from the members who have taken admission.
- Edit Member
- View Plan
- View Routine
- View Profile
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/xampp/htdocs/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named gym.
Import database gym.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Project Folder Name/"
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin