Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
This particular project deals with the problems on managing a hostel and avoids the problems which occur when carried manually.Identification of the drawbacks of the existing system leads to the designing of computerized system that will be compatible to the existing system with the system Which is more user friendly and more GUI oriented. We can improve the efficiency of the system, thus overcome the drawbacks of the existing system.
- Login System.
- View Room Details
- Book Hostel
- Student Registration
- Manage Students.
- Employee Management.
- User Management.
- Room Management.
- Meal management.
- Vendor Management.
- Cost Management.
- Student Management.
- Vendor Management.
- Notice Board.
Here, Student/User can login and view room details and book hostel easily. User can change their password anytime. Admin can add/manage rooms, courses, students and many more. This simple project is done in PHP & It’s easy to operate and understand by users.The design is pretty simple and user won’t find it difficult to understand, use and navigate.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
( Make Sure PHP Version 5.5 only )
Xamp PHP 5.5 download link - Click Here
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named hms.
Import database hms.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/hms/"
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin