Library Management System is a software used to manages the catalog of a library. This helps to keep the records of whole transactions of the books available in the library. Projectworlds provides Library Management System which is very easy to use and fulfills all the requirement of a librarian.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
Online library Management System divided in two modules–
- Admin Dashboard
- Admin can add/update/ delete category
- Admin can add/update/ delete author
- Admin can add/update/ delete books
- Admin can issue a new book to student and also update the details when student return book
- Admin can search student by using their student ID
- Admin can also view student details
- Admin can change own password
- Student can register yourself and after registration they will get studentid
- After login student can view own dashboard.
- Student can update own profile.
- Student can view issued book and book return date-time.
- Student can also change own password.
- Student can also recover own password.
How to run this Project
1. Download and Unzip file on your local system copy library.
2. Put library folder inside root directory
Create Database lms
Import database lms.sql (available inside zip package)
Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/Library Management System In PHP”
Login Details for Admin :
Username : admin
Password : admin