- Introduction to the Project (What is the project about?) 3
- CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROJECT. 3
- How are we doing?. 4
- TECHNOLOGY USED.. 4
- Apache Server. 4
- MySQL. 4
- Why we choose this Project?. 6
- WORKING OF PRESENT SYSTEM.. 6
- DISADVANTAGES OF PRESENT WORKING SYSTEM... 6
ONLINE FOOD ORDERING SYSTEM
The aim of developing Online Food Ordering system project is to replace the traditional way of taking orders with computerized system. Another important reason for developing this project is to prepare order summary reports quickly and in correct format at any point of time when required.
Online Food Ordering System has a very lot of scope. This PHP project can be used by any restaurants or fast foods for customers for keeping their order records. This project is easy, fast and accurate. It requires less disk space. Online Food Ordering System uses MYSQL Server as backend so there is not any chance of data loss or data security.
- User Friendly: Online Food Ordering System is a very user friendly project because the Food Ordering Record and searching from categories is very simple, fast and data is secured. The user interface of the project is very simple.
- Order reports of the system can be easily generated. User can generate the report of any particular date and period. In this way they can get delivery status of customers and get information about what is being ordered.
- Very less paper work: Online Food Ordering System requires less paper work. In this project all record is fetched directly into the computer and reports can be generated through just a click. In this way it saves time. As data is directly entered into computer so there is no need to do any paper work.
- Computer operator control: Online Food Ordering System is operated by the staff members and one admin so there is no chance of clerical mistakes. Data feeding and retrieving in this system is very easy. So the work can be done on time.