What contribution would the Project make: -
The project would help in effective and systematic record keeping that is storing and retrieving of useful data. Project will be able to give the report so that management can make decisions on the basis of those reports.
Scope of the study: -
The main Scope of study: -
- It should contain all the information of Company and Vacancy which is in this site.
- It should contain all the information of Job Seeker like Personal Detail, Professional Detail, and Educational Detail etc.
- It should process and evaluate jobs registered by companies.
- It should contain information related to Job expiry or re registration.
- It should maintain proper financial records.
- It should have Administrator for scheduling administrative work of site.
Objective of the project:
Computerized on Line Job Search System is developed to facilitate the General administration system to manage the various information of the Job Seeker and Job Provider and the processes involved in a placement company. So, that organization can access accurate information quickly and easily as and when required, thereby improving its operational efficiency & effectiveness
In today’s competitive environment, where Everybody wants to be on the top, Information plays very crucial role. As fast as information is accessed and processed, it can give good results.
Today Internet is the fast way of transferring Data and Information over wide area, hence I have used internet as a way for exchanging information.
Computerized system helps to fulfill these goals. Computerization of the official works will help in doing lot of manual work quickly. It will help in easy storage and access of all information, in short period of time.
Specific Objective of the site:
Objective of doing this project is to enhance my knowledge in the field of E-com technology using ASP.Net as a language. Some of the client requirement and objectives of this site is as under:-
- To increase the business of Client.
- To make it Global.
- To facilitate job search.
- To facilitate company so that it can search for best candidates available.
- To act as a middle men connecting Job seeker and Provider
- User can download different forms etc.
So these are some of the objectives which we have to accomplish.
Features of the site:
It has the features of providing all the information online (through the net). About the Vacancy and About the Job seeker.
- This web site built on 3 Tier Architecture.
- The site also includes the electronic mail facility for the users who have registered themselves.
- The site acts as a middle-ware for the Job Seeker and Job Provider.
- The site has the facility to inform the Seeker and Company about the job and candidate.
- Employer also inform the Job Seeker via telephone.
3 Tier Architecture:
3-Tier architecture generally contains UI or Presentation Layer, Business Access Layer (BAL) or Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer (DAL).
Presentation Layer (UI)
Presentation layer cotains pages like .aspx or windows form where data is presented to the user or input is taken from the user.
Business Access Layer (BAL) or Business Logic Layer
BAL contains business logic, validations or calculations related with the data, if needed. I will call it Business Access Layer in my demo.
Data Access Layer (DAL)
DAL contains methods that helps business layer to connect the data and perform required action, might be returning data or manipulating data (insert, update, delete etc). For this demo application, I have taken a very simple example. I am assuming that I have to play with record of persons (FirstName, LastName, Age) and I will refer only these data through out this article.