A college management system built using Django framework. It is designed for interactions between students and teachers. Features include attendance, marks and time table.
Admin Modules : -
- Assigns - add, delete, change .
- Classes - add, delete, change .
- Courses - add, delete, change .
- Depts - add, delete, change .
- Marks - add, delete, change .
- Students - add, delete, change .
- Teachers - add, delete, change .
- Users - add, delete, change .
Teacher Modules : -
Enter the attendance of the students based on the class they are in. There is also the provision to edit the attendance of a whole class or student individually.
Enter the marks of the students based on the class they are in. This includes Internals, events and SEE. The marks of the students can also be edited.
View the timetable in a tabular form. For a particular class, it specifies a list of teachers who handle the same class that are free for that time slot.
Generate reports for each class. These reports include generating a table consisting of the students belonging to that class and their respective CIE and Attendance.
Student Modules : -
We have developed this project using the below technology : -
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Python : All the business logic has been implemented in Python
- SQLITE : SQLITE database has been used as database for the project
- Django : Project has been developed over the Django Framework
Installation : -
Python and Django need to be installed
pip install django
Usage : -
Go to the Python-Django-College folder and run
python manage.py runserver
Then go to the browser and enter the url **http://127.0.0.1:8000/**
Login : -
The login page is common for students and teachers.
The username is their name and password for everyone is 'project123'.
You can access the django admin page at **http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin** and login with username 'admin' and the above password.
Also a new admin user can be created using
python manage.py createsuperuser