Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
This Garage Management System PHP shall help the user to keep track of all the activities in the garage. It is a web based application which shall have users like Manager, Supervisor, Security, Customer and Mechanic. The admin shall give access for specific modules for the other users. The users shall login and manage with the activities of the system. The supervisor shall be able to check for the inventory of vehicle spares in the garage. He shall be able to check for the vehicles that are serviced currently and the ones which has to be notified for services. The user also shall be able to note the mechanic shop time hours. The system will also allow the payment for the repair or service done. The system also can check for the vehicle spares that are sold from the garage. The interface is developed using html and PHP. It has user friendly web interface.
The Garage Management System PHP till now was not able to record the service details of vehicles. It was done manually. The inventory of spares is done manually. There was no maintenance history of all the vehicles that were serviced in the garage. The service dates had to be tracked manually and that was a difficult task.
Login User Roles :
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one) :
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server Download ( php 5.5)
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/xampp/htdocs/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named - garage_management_system
Import database - garage_management_system.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Project Folder Name/"