Online Assignment Submission Project on Python Django is a system that enable the student to submit their assignment or project online without submitting any physical file. The proposed system helps reducing and minimizing human error, capable to assist supervisors in process controlling and managing students. During lockdown its very help full project.
Functional requirements to explain
identity:administrator, teacher, teaching assistant, student (each person has their own school ID number, within 10 digits, there can be letters, and everyone has a password)
Administrator: issue questions, delete questions 、Teacher information management, class organization (a teaching class has a main teacher, there can be no teaching assistant, or more than one teaching assistant)
Teachers: teaching assistant management (specify the teaching assistant's authority), class management, problem setting, assignment assignment, corrective assignment, statistics job completion
Assistants: rights specified by the teacher to complete all or part of the work, classroom management, the question, assignments, correcting homework, work statistics completion
Students: complete and submit the Assignment.
Technology Used in the project Online Assignment Submission
- We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Python : All the business logic has been implemented in Python
- SQLite : SQLite database has been used as database for the project
- Django : Project has been developed over the Django Framework
Supported Operating System
- We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install
- Python 2.7, PIP, Django.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating systemMac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.
Online Assignment Submission Project on Django Installation Steps :-
- Install Python 3.7 Or Higher
- Install Django version 2.2.0
- Install all dependencies cmd -python -m pip install –-user -r requirements.txt
- Finally run cmd - python manage.py runserver
Student Login Details :
username: student@2 password: visg123456
teacher Login Details :
username: teacher@2 password: visg123456
Admin Login Details :
Link - http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin username: visg password: visg123456