The Online Lawyer Management System Project Using PHP MYSQL I made is definitely something unique. Because you can consider this an open platform for all the lawyers. Different lawyers from different locations will be able to join this system by providing some information. This system can also be known as a freelancing platform for the lawyers. Users will be able to search their suitable lawyers & hire them for an individual case. The primary goal of this system is to help finding suitable lawyers. So here a question can arise how we can ensure that the lawyer will suitable? In answer to that I can say, in this system I am using filtering option to find lawyer. This lawyer finding system won’t be a typical one. The system will give the user an option to filter their finding. Initially I am using three different filtering option in my system. Those are, 1. Seniority / Experience 2. Expertise 3. Location. By using these three options filtering I can assume that the user will definitely able to find the suitable lawyer for them. Moreover, he can also visit the lawyer’s profile to know about the lawyer in details. The user will be also able to send the lawyers a booking request for appointment by selecting date. If the lawyer accepts his request the user will be notified. In other hand, the lawyer will also be able to see the user’s details. When they get any booking request. Because only the registered users will be able send booking request. So basically, three user panel in my system.
Those are Three Modules
- General user.
Features of Lawyer Management System Project
- Building a web-based solution: I have built a web-based online lawyer management system where lawyers can be registered and found easily with filtering option.
- User log in system: I have created three types of user login system. 1. Admin 2. Lawyer 3. General user. Each type of users has to put their email ID and password to log in into the system.
- Register users with validation: I have created two types of user registration one is for lawyers and the other is for general users. I have created strong validation from the backend of the system which can’t be bypassed easily. Moreover, I have implemented mailing system for registration. Whenever a user is registered, they will receive an email & the password will be auto generated.
- Admin report generate: I have built a function for the admin in their dashboard. They will be able to check various information about their system. For example, how many lawyers are registered into their website, how many experienced lawyers are registered etc. all these data will be shown to them through pie charts.
- User friendly interface: I have tried to keep the user interface as much friendly as I can.
- Filtering search option: One of the major features of my system is general users will be able find lawyers through searching option.
- Booking system general user end: In this system general user can check out lawyer’s profile and send them booking request. Automatically an email will be generated and will be send to lawyer’s email. They will be able to see later whether their booking request is accepted or not.
- Booking system lawyers end: Lawyers will be able to check their latest booking requests once they are logged in. they will be also able to accept the booking request if they are agree to meet the client. They will also receive an email as a notification. Outline of Objectives:
- Admin will be able to login to the system with their registered id and password which is stored in database. System admin will be able to see lawyers and general user’s profile and manipulate their account
- Once lawyers are registered admin approval will be needed to login into the system. The admin will get the chance to verify whether the lawyer is genuine or not.
- Admin will also be able to block users from the system if any inconvenience happens.
- To make the system more secure and authentic. Users don’t have to give their password while registering. A secured password will be generated automatically and will be sent to the user into their private email.
- The system enables web-based booking system.
- Both type of user will be able to update their profile once they are logged in into the system.
- Any guest user will be able o see the lawyers and check their profile. But for booking the lawyer they must have to register
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL:
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one):
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
How to run the Online Lawyer Management System Project Using PHP Mysql
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file
- Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with name lawyermanagement
- Import lawyermanagement.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
- Run the script http://localhost/lawyermanagement (frontend)