Employee Leave Management Spring Boot Mysql Angular Project with Source Code . A fully functional project based on Employee Leave Management System which uses Spring Boot Angular. Following Spring Boot Angular project contains all the essential features which can be in use for the final-year IT students for their college projects. It has a number of features that will allow users to manage online employee leaves. This system as well as the web application’s concept is all clear. It’s the same as real-life scenarios and well-implemented on it. To download free Employee Leave Management system project in Spring Boot Angular with source code files .
PROJECT OVERVIEW :-
Online Employee leave request submission and approval.
- Employee must fill up leave form before taking any leave.
- Leave form consists of leave_type, no of days, date_from, date_to and leave reason.
- Request must be reviewed and signed by supervisor.
- Employee gets to know about request approval and if denial with reason.
PROJECT SYSTEM FEATURES
- Admin will register employee into the system.
- Employee logins.
- Employee should be able to create Leave request.
- Supervisor should able to view leave request.
- Supervisor should be able to approve or deny request.
- Employee should be able view request status.
- Backend: Spring Boot 2.0
- Frontend: Angular 6
- Tools: ( IDE ->Netbean 8.2 , JDK8, Mariadb, MySQL Workbench )
Read Before Purchase :
- One Time Free Installation Support.
- Terms and Conditions on this page: https://projectworlds/terms
- We offer Paid Customization installation Support
- If you have any questions please contact Support Section
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on this page.