Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
Latest Machine Learning Project with Source Code
Buy Now ₹1501
Buy Now Project Report ₹1001
Chest x-ray: An x-ray exam will allow your doctor to see your lungs, heart and blood vessels to help determine if you have pneumonia. When interpreting the x-ray, the radiologist will look for white spots in the lungs (called infiltrates) that identify an infection. Build an algorithm to automatically identify whether a patient is suffering from pneumonia or not by looking at chest X-ray images. The algorithm had to be extremely accurate because lives of people is at stake. This is a Flask web app designed to analyze a chest x-ray and predict whether a person has TB/pneumonia or not.
The model is based on a convolutional neural network that has been trained on a dataset of 800 images from two sources
The model has an overall accuracy of 83% and an F1 score of 80%.
A negative prediction means that the chest X-ray is most likely normal while the contrary is implied by a positive prediction
Environment and tools
Runtime Python Version : python-3.8.2
The dataset can be downloaded from the kaggle website which can be found here.
Read Before Purchase :
- One Time Free Installation Support.
- Terms and Conditions on this page: https://projectworlds/terms
- We offer Paid Customization installation Support
- If you have any questions please contact Support Section
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on this page.