- To provide a platform for users to lodge complaints and track their status
- To enable the admin to manage the complaints and assign them to the respective departments
- To provide real-time updates to the users on the status of their complaints
- To maintain a centralized database of all the complaints lodged
- User registration and login
- User can lodge a complaint and attach relevant documents
- User can view the status of their complaints
- Admin login
- Admin can view all the complaints lodged
- Admin can assign the complaints to the respective departments
- Admin can update the status of the complaints
- Real-time updates to the users on the status of their complaints
The project will follow the Agile methodology, which involves iterative and incremental development. The project will be divided into sprints, and each sprint will deliver a working software increment. The requirements will be gathered from the stakeholders, and the software will be developed in an iterative manner.
The Complaint Management System using Node.js and MongoDB will provide an efficient and user-friendly platform for users to lodge complaints and track their status. The system will be built using the latest technologies, and it will follow the Agile methodology for development. The system will be scalable, fast and efficient, and it will help the admin to manage the complaints more effectively.