An online food ordering system JAVA JSP MYSQL is a web-based application that stimulates the foodies (customers) to put food orders through internet by locating their favorite restaurant or nearest one. This application is based on the JAVA, JSP (Java Server Page ), MYSQL platform.
The online food ordering system JAVA JSP MYSQL provides convenience for the customers. It overcomes the disadvantages of the traditional queuing system. This system increases the takeaway of foods than visitors. Therefore, this system enhances the speed and standardization of taking the order from the customer. The online food ordering system JAVA JSP MYSQL set up menu and the customers easily places the order with a simple mouse click. This system allows the user to select the desired food items from the displayed menu. The use r’s details are maintained confidential because it maintains a separate account for each user. An id and password is provided for each user. Therefore it provides a more secured ordering.
Modules and their requirements :-
User Module :
- View Menu
- Order History
Admin Module :
- View Menu
- Add Menu Item
- Delete Menu
- View All User
- View All Order
- View All Feedbacks
- View Specific User all Order
- Front end – JSP
- Backend – MYSQL
- IDE - Netbeans 8.2
- Database support - MySQL 5.7
- Operating system – Windows 8 and above
- Server deployment - Glassfish server
- HTML is integrated in JSP. It provides a means to structure text based information in a document. It allows users to produce web pages that include text, graphics and
executed by a web browser within the context of a web page.
- CSS(Cascading Style Sheets) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation of a document written in a markup language. Although most often used to set the visual style of web pages and user interfaces written in HTML and XHTML, the language can be applied to any XML document,
- SQL is the language used to manipulate relational databases. It is tied closely with the relational model. It is issued for the purpose of data definition and data
- Java Server pages is a simple yet powerful technology for creating and maintaining dynamic-content web pages. It is based on the Java programming language. It can be thought of as an extension to servlet because it provides more functionality than servlet A JSP page consists of HTML tags and JSP tags. The jsp pages are easier to maintain than servlet because we can separate designing and
We require a JDBC connection between the front end and back end components to write
to the database and fetch required data.