The Online Gas Booking System Project in Python Django has been developed to override the problems prevailing in the practicing manual system. This Project is Supported to eliminate and in some cases reduce the hardship faced by this existing system. More over this Project is designed for the particular need of the company to carry out operations in a smooth and effective manner
User Panel :
(Users first fill the signup form then login into their panel and do the following activities )
- Dashboard: This is the Welcome page for the customer.
- New Connection: In this section, customer sends the request for LPG connection to the organization
- Book Cylinder: When the organization provides a connection number then the customer can book his/her cylinder.
- Booking History: In this section, customer can view the history of gas booking.
- Search: In this section, customer can search gas booking records by entering the booking number.
- The customer can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Admin Panel :
- Admin is the superuser of the website who can manage everything on the website. Admin can log in through the login page
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like the total new connection, total new connection,
- total on-hold connection, total approved connection, total rejected connection, total new booking, total confirmed booking, total canceled booking, total assign booking, total delivered LPG, total staff and total registered users
- Delivery Staff: In this section, admin can manage staff (add/update).
- Reg Users: In this section, admin can view the detail of registered users.
- Connection: In this section, admin can view the connection request admin also has the right to change connection status according to the current status and add his/her remarks.
- Booking: In this section, admin can view booking request and assign to delivery staff or cancel the booking.
- Assigned Booking: In this section, admin can change the status of booking according to the current status and add his/her remarks.
- Reports: In this section, admin can view booking and connection requests in a particular period.
- Search: In this section, admin can search booking and connection details with the help of booking number and connection number respectively.
- Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Technology Used in the project
- We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Python : All the business logic has been implemented in Python
- SQLite : SQLite database has been used as database for the project
- Django : Project has been developed over the Django Framework
Supported Operating System
- We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install
- Python 2.7, PIP, Django.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating systemMac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.
Django Installation Steps :-
- Install Python 3.7 Or Higher
- Install Django version 3.0.8
- Install all dependencies cmd -python -m pip install –-user -r requirements.txt
- Finally run cmd - python manage.py runserver