Inventory Management System project developed by procedural php, MySQL, bootstrap, and jquery. This application is based on web application and develop with procedural php, MySQL database, jquery, datatables plugins, and bootstrap. This application provides the users to manage brands, category, product, orders, and report. This system provides best inventory managemnet software features. This system can be also used for small business. It is free web based inventory management software.
In brands page, the admin can add, update, and remove the brand’s information. In product section, the admin can add the product information and manage the stock. In order section, the application will manage the stock of the product and generates the total amount of payment to be pay by the client. The application can also generate the orders report on based on the month you select.
- View of a total number of brands, categories, product, and orders.
- Add, update, and remove brands information.
- Add, update, and remove categories information.
- Add, update, and remove product details.
- Add, update, and remove orders details.
- Print orders invoice.
- Update orders payment.
- Generate the orders report by selecting specific start and end date.
- Change Password
- Change Username
- Username: admin
- password: admin
Change the VAT
To change the vat number, all you have to do is go to the order.js file which is located at [custom/js/order.js] and search for subAmount function. In the line of 555, you will see the VATvariable, change the VAT number that you desired. To change the vat number in the front end of the application, go to orders.php and at the line of 369, you will see the VAT label, change it the number you desire.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named inventory.
Import database inventory.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/inventory-management-system/"
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin