Online Matrimonial Project in PHP
Online Matrimonial Website is an online web portal that enables a user to find partners by choice.
It is a free project on PHP in which a user needs to first register by entering some details and then he will have access to choose his/her life partner based on his preferences.
Online matrimonial project in PHP is a totally dynamic web portal and is managed by admin from back-end.
Online matrimonial website that has features like
- Messaging to matched preferences.
- sending invitation to other users.
- View other’s profile
Actors/Users of the System
Features of Admin
The admin is a superuser that have access to everything.
- He can view User details
- He can block or unblock a user
- He can edit user details, family details, partner preferences
- He can even delete a user
- Enter Personal details
- Enter Family Details
- Enter Partner Preferences
- Now You will be logged in and at your dashboard you will see the list of all users of opposite sex.
- In the left sidebar, you will find a section named as “My Matches”.
- This section contains all the members based on your partner preferences.
- Also you can send invitation to other users and if the user accepts your invitation you can send message to each other.
- Also a user can search other users in three ways .
- We have advance search Features.
- We have simple search features
- We have search by ID features.
Brief overview of the technology:
HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap: responsive designing.
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named matrimony.sql.
Import database matrimony.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Matrimony/"
1 thought on “Online matrimonial project in php mysql”