Scope of Project:
- Student Registration facility
- Student Login
- View Student Profile
- Company Page
- Company Login
- Company recruitment schedule Page
- View Recruitment Schedule
- View Selected List of Students
- Administrator Control Panel
- Updates by the Administrator
- View Updates by the Students
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL (PHP Version 5.5 or Lower)
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/xampp/htdocs/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named project.
Import database project.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Project Folder Name/"
Admin Login Details