Subscribe YouTube For Latest Update Click Here
100 + PHP Projects with Source Code
This project is aimed at developing an online application for the Training and Placement Dept. of the college. The system is an online application that can be accessed throughout the organization and outside as well with proper login provided. This system can be used as an application for the TPO of the college to manage the student information with regards to placement. Students logging should be able to upload their information in the form of a CV. Visitors/Company representatives logging in may also access/search any information put up by Students
Scope of Project:
The project covers a wide scope. The information of all the students can be stored.
CV’s are categorized according to various streams. Various companies can access
the information. Students can maintain their information and can update it.Notifications are sent to students about the companies. Students can access previous information about placement.
- Student Registration facility
- Student Login
- View Student Profile
- Company Page
- Company Login
- Company recruitment schedule Page
- View Recruitment Schedule
- View Selected List of Students
- Administrator Control Panel
- Updates by the Administrator
- View Updates by the Students
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL (PHP Version 5.5 or Lower)
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/xampp/htdocs/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named placement.
Import database revised.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Project Folder Name/"
Admin Login Details
1 thought on “Placement Management System Project in PHP”
Thanks good information: