The main objective of the project is to provide the examination result to the student in a simple way.
This project is useful for students and institutions for getting the results in simple manner.
By a result analyzer with subject status and marks is an application tool for displaying the results in secure way.
The system is intended for the student. And the privileges that are provided to student are to read and execute his/here result by providing user name and password for secure login and in case of new student the registration is available. And the guest user has the privilege only to read.
Student Result Management System modules–
- Admin Dashboard
- Admin can add/update/ Class
- Admin can add/update/ Subjects
- Admin can add/update/ Active/Inactive Subject combination with class
- Admin can register new student and also edit info of the student
- admin can declare/ edit result of a student.
- Admin can change own password
- Student can search their result using valid rollid.
- Student can download the result in the PDF format.
Here, Student can check their results by entering Roll id. Admin can create & manage Classes, subjects.Add & Manage students and Declare Results. This project is done in PHP. It’s easy to operate and understand by users.The design is pretty simple and user won’t find it difficult to understand, use and navigate.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/xampp/htdocs/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named srms.
Import database srms.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Online examination system/"
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin