Visitor Management System in PHP and Mysql or Visitor Management System is an utility for the 'gate' guards who have to maintain a bulky and a very-hard-to-maintain record books for all the visitors that visit the college for their various reasons.
Visitor Management System in PHP and Mysql has 4 sub- sections, Front Page (Home), Add Visitor (for adding new visitors), View Data (for getting the visitor details - all fields) and a Logged out Visitor page that shows Logged out visitor data for the present day!
Features :- Visitor Management System in PHP and Mysql .
- Dashboard: In this sections, admin can briefly view how many visitors visited in a particular period.
- Visitors: In this section, admin adds new visitors by filling their information in add visitors sections and also view and manage visitors records. Admin also put visitors out time in the manage records section.
- Search: In this bar, admin can search a particular person by their name and phone number.
- Reports: In this section admin can generate visitors reports between two dates.
- Print Visitors Pass.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside "c:/wamp/www/" .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named db_vms
Import database db_vms.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside "http://localhost/Visitor Management System in PHP/"
Admin Login Details
Login Id: Projectworlds