BUY NOW ₹701
Features Of Online Fashion Store PHP MYSQL
- Login Registration
- Product List
- Category List
- Shopping Cart
- View Offers
- View Order History
- Submit Feedback
- Manage Category
- Add Product
- Manage Orders
- Manage Feedbacks
- Manage Users
Brief overview of the technology
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
Installation/Setup ( Note : Watch Above Demo Video to Underatand )
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP's Control Panel and start the
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP's "htdocs" directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the "www" directory.
- Browse the
PHPMyAdminin a browser. i.e.
- Create a new database naming
- Import the provided
SQLfile. The file is known as
projectworlds shopping.sqllocated inside the db folder.
- Browse the Online Clothi Store in a browser. i.e.
http://localhost/Project Folder Name/.