Buy Now ₹1501
The Tomato Leaf Disease Predictor is a flask web application which classifies a plant/leaf image into 10 categories viz. 'Tomato_mosaic_virus', 'Early_blight', 'Septoria_leaf_spot', 'Bacterial_spot', 'Target_Spot', 'Spider_mites Two spotted_spider_mite', 'Tomato_Yellow_Leaf_Curl_Virus', 'Late_blight', 'Healthy', and 'Leaf_Mold'. The code is written in Python 3.6.10 and makes use of Keras and Tensorflow libraries in developing an InceptionV3 based image classification web application.
Datasets Link - https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/kaustubhb999/tomatoleaf
The data has different types of diseases for tomato leaves.
Here goes the list:
- Spidermites Two-spottedspider_mite
Technology Used in the project :-
- We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Python : All the business logic has been implemented in Python
- Flask: Project has been developed over the Flask Framework
Supported Operating System :-
- We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install
- Python 3.6.10, PIP, Django.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating systemMac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.
Installation Step : -
- python 3.6.10
- command 1 - python -m pip install –-user -r requirements.txt
- command 2 - python app.py