GST invoice is a bill or receipt of items sent or services that a seller or service provider offers to a customer. It specifically lists out the services/products, along with the total amount due. One can check a GST invoice to determine said product or service prices before CGST and SGST are levied on them.
What is a GST bill? As a GST registered dealer, you are required to provide GST Invoices, also known as bills to your clients. An invoice or a bill is a list of goods sent or services provided, along with the amount due for payment. You can create GST compliant invoices FREE of cost using ClearTax Billing Software.
Simplest GST Billing Project in Python Django .
- Easily create invoices
- Manage inventory
- Keep books and track balances
- Print Bill.
- Automatic Tax Calculation.
- Automatic Gst Calculation.
- cmd - virtualenv -p python3 venv
- cmd- source venv/bin/activate
- cmd- pip install -r requirements.txt
- cmd - python manage.py migrate
- cmd -python manage.py runserver